Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Why I write what I write.

Some of the posts that I write seem a little bit depressing. I know that. I apologize. I really don't mean to be a downer. I want to be happy. I want to show others how amazing life can be. But I go through periods of time when I don't feel like that.

Some of the writing that I do for the blog is fuelled by anxiety and feelings of loneliness. It is how I am able to process what I am thinking at put things into perspective. But I really want to share some of these thoughts with all of you. I want people to understand what it can be like to have to do this from time to time.

There are times where I am going to be posting about feelings of loneliness. I just want to let those that work so hard to help me and try to understand me... I am not trying to undermine your efforts. I love and appreciate you so much.

These are just the thoughts I am having in the moment when I am down. I know you are there for me, but sometimes I lose focus of what I have. I will likely not be feeling the same way when I type it out and hit the old publish button, but I feel the need to share these thoughts.

Of course I want to share all of my really fun adventures with you as well... You know, as soon as I have some. And I promise, they will be fun. But there will also be times when that is not the case.

I love you all, and please bear with me as I work through some of the struggles that I am facing.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment