Pages

Saturday 24 September 2016

Project Autumn

Hey all!


So one thing you need to know about me is that I love autumn. Autumn is my favourite season. Always has been and probably always will be. Fall is just so wonderful. The air is cold and crisp, there are so many colours around, the clothes are just the best, and there is a great selection of drinks at Starbucks!

This fall, I just want to experience everything around me. I want to do all of the typical autumn things. It may be basic, but I don't care. It's what I want to do. I just want to have a little fun. That is why my best friend Marissa and I have started Project Autumn.

We found a "fall bucket list" online at simplykierste.com and decided that we were going to complete it. We have decided however, that we are going to replace tailgating with camping, because we are not about the tailgating lifestyle. That, and it's not really a thing here in Canada.

Marissa and I have been trying to get something like this done for a long time, and I think this is the autumn that we finally do it. It's going to happen guys. I promise.

I will be keeping you updated with the progress of this project with more posts. In fact, there should be one coming at you very soon!!

- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment